NewJobMe is committed to protecting your privacy. We understand and appreciate that as a visitor and user of our website you are concerned about your privacy and the confidentiality and security of any information that you provide to us. NewJobMe is committed to complying with the Privacy Act 1988 and the National Privacy Principles.
We only collect personal information about you which is necessary conduct our business preparing resumes, Linkedin profiles and job applications.
We only collect your personal information by lawful and fair means and not in an unreasonably intrusive way.
We collect your personal information in the following ways:-
- If you contact NewJobMe, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- If you subscribe to our e-Newsletters.
- If you purchase products using PAYPAL
- If you submit your resume and work history for review.
- If you submit your details through our Contact Us page.
We do not collect information about you from third parties.
When we collect information about you we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of who we are and how to contact us.
Use and Disclosure
We only use the personal information we have collected about you as it directly relates to a sale with use.
We do not sell your details to third-parties for any purpose. In accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 we may need to disclose personal information about you in certain circumstances such as to comply with a subpoena or court order. These circumstances are outlined on the government website: http://www.privacy.gov.au/
From time to time we may use your personal information to provide you with news or offers about products and services available from NewJobMe or its related companies that may be of interest to you. At any time, if you no longer wish to receive this additional marketing material please contact us at email@example.com.
Our web sites may contain links to other web sites and those third party web sites may collect personal information about you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other businesses or the content of web sites that are linked to our web site. NewJobMe encourages users to be aware when they leave the site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information.
We take reasonable steps to make sure that when relevant, any personal information we have stored about you is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
NewJobMe is committed to protecting the privacy of the personal information you may provide to us by ensuring your e-mail address and any other personal information about you will only be disclosed to relevant employees and contractors and used for the purpose of responding to a request or to carry out instructions. However, no data transmission over the Internet, including email, can be guaranteed to be 100 per cent secure.
As a result, while we strive to protect user’s personal information, NewJobMe cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to it or from its online products or services, and users do so at their own risk. Once NewJobMe receives your transmission, it makes every effort to ensure its security on its systems. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for keeping your passwords and/or account information secret. You should be careful and responsible whenever you are online.
This website is owned by NewJobMe and requires you to read, accept and abide by these “Terms and Conditions” when accessing any area of this website.
- Information on this site: The information contained on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. NewJobMe disclaims all responsibility and all liability (including, without limitation, liability in negligence) for all expenses, losses, damages and costs you might incur as a result of the information being inaccurate or incomplete in any way.
- Security: Where appropriate, NewJobMe uses available technology to protect the security of communications made through this website. However, NewJobMe does not accept liability for the security, authenticity, integrity or confidentiality of any transactions and other communications made through this website.
- Viruses: Internet communications may be susceptible to interference or interception by third parties. Despite its best efforts, NewJobMe makes no warranties that this website is free of infection by computer viruses or other unauthorised software. NewJobMe will not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense resulting from any breach of a security measure (including viruses or other unauthorised software).
- Linked Sites: NewJobMe is not responsible or liable for the availability or content of any other internet site (not provided by NewJobMe) linked to or from this website. Access to any other internet site is at your own risk.
- External Links: If you create a link to this website, you do so at your own risk. NewJobMe reserves the right to object to any linking that infringes its rights. NewJobMe has not agreed to any conduct connected with a linked site which may be unlawful or an infringement of rights.
- Copyright: Except as permitted by the Commonwealth Copyright Act 1968 (as amended) no part of this website may be reproduced, adapted, performed in public or transmitted in any form by any process (graphic, electronic or mechanical, including further copying, recording, taping or by a storage and information retrieval system) without the express written permission of NewJobMe.
- Governing Laws: Use of this website and these “Terms and Conditions” are governed by the laws of the State of Queensland, Australia. Any claim relating to use of this website shall be heard by Queensland Courts. If you choose to access this site from a location outside Australia, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
- Variation: NewJobMe may revise these “Terms and Conditions” at any time by updating this page. You should visit this page from time to time and review the then current “Terms and Conditions” because they are binding on you.
All material on this website is copyright and may not be reproduced in any form without the written permission of Melinda Irvine.
Melinda Irvine and New Job Me do not participate in affiliate marketing and advertising programs. Anything for sale on this website (or my social media sites) is my own work.
© 2017 Melinda Irvine (New Job Me)